R E V I S E D A G E N D A
January 10, 2017 Bill Mahan Conference Room
6:00 PM Port Administration Offices
Bremerton Nat’l Airport Terminal Bldg
8850 SW State Hwy 3, Bremerton
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Agenda
All matters listed under Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine, and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and placed under Action Items by request.
A. Minutes of the regular business meeting of December 13, 2017.
B. Payment of checks #102033 through #102062 and #75135 through #75193 and #75194 through #75199 from the General Fund for $166,233.06; #75126 through #75134 from the Construction Fund for $40,964.00 and the payment of payroll taxes for $16,253.78.
Payment of checks #102063 through #102090 and #75200 through #75204 and #75209 through #75278 from the General Fund for $203,254.27; #75205 through #75208 from the Construction Fund for $15,385.99 and the payment of payroll taxes for $16,201.02
C. Fund Transfer Resolutions:
· Resolution 2017-01 monthly transfer to the General Fund: $58,905.72 from the Airport Fund; $154,223.89 from the Harbor Fund; $39,939.49 from the Airport-Industrial Development Fund.
· Resolution 2017-02 transferring $294,037.94 from the General Fund to the Construction Fund.
D. Resolution 2017-03 authorizing the CEO to sell and convey Port property.
Work Study Session
2017 Commissioner Appointments/Representation
Bremerton Historic Ships Association (BHSA) Funding Request for USS Turner Joy Preservation Project
Citizen Comments: Open to the public for comment on subjects not listed on the agenda. Speakers are asked to keep their comments to less than 3 minutes. A Commissioner may request to waive the 3 minute time limit. Please feel free to submit further comments in writing to the Clerk of the Board.
1. Resolution 2017-04 revising the procedure for issuing and releasing checks prior to Commission approval.
Recess the Public Meeting to open the Bremerton Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) Meeting
1. Approval of Minutes of the January 12, 2016 meeting.
2. Election of Officers
3. New Business
Close the BEDC Meeting and Reconvene the Regular Meeting
1. Confirmation of the regular business meeting schedule for 2017
Executive Session (if necessary)