Thank you for your interest in employment with the Port of Bremerton. The port is an equal opportunity employer that encourages people of all backgrounds to apply for open positions.
It is Port of Bremerton policy to accept job applications only for positions that are currently open. A resumé may be submitted in addition to, but not in lieu of, an application form. Submission information, job description(s), and application form can be found at the bottom of this page. Please note that if you are using Mac Preview software you will need to print the completed application and scan or fax - the form fields do not convert when opened in Adobe.
If you are applying for more than one job posted below at the same time, please submit SEPARATE applications.
Any open positions will be posted below:
Airport/Marina Attendant (Port Attendant)
***AS OF 1/30/2017 THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Port of Bremerton is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Airport/Marina Attendant.
- One year of experience/employment with a business involved in related work of general grounds keeping,or building custodial care and/or equivalent is desirable.
- The ability to stoop, bend, lift, carry and push a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Knowledge of push mower, weed eater, weeding rough terrain, garbage containers, general building and grounds cleaning.
- Valid Washington State driver's license is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening as conditions for employment
For links to the Port-required application form and a full job description, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Applications are also available between the hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday at the Port’s Administrative Office at Bremerton National Airport, 8850 SW State Hwy 3, Bremerton, WA 98312.
Applications must be complete in order to be considered for the position. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Resumes are encouraged to be submitted WITH an application form but NOT in place of one.
Submitting your application:
Mail or Walk-In:
Port of Bremerton
Attn: Human Resources
8850 SW State Hwy 3
Bremerton, WA 98312
Application is in Adobe format (Adobe Reader XI or later is required)
Click the link above to download the latest version
|Port of Bremerton Employment Application||114.07 KB|